This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Madeleine Heath 3 weeks, 1 day ago.
February 25, 2019 at 3:40 pm #1141
Euca Soft Wash
Learn more about the benefits below:
- No added perfume so only the natural fabric smell once washed
- No Strong Eucalyptus odour after the wash, so no perfume smells and totally fragrance free
- Perfect for hand washing delicates
- Specifically made for woollens Blankets and Towels
- All Natural soap blend “Concentrate”
- Sodium and Phosphate Free
- Low allergenic
- Ideal in warm or cold water
- Top and Front loading machines
- Made with Pure Australian Eucalyptus Oil
- Suitable for septic, bio and grey water systems
Soft Wash Is an Australian made “Premium Blend” natural soap based concentrate laundry liquid. Was previously known as Wool Wash, but is so much more useful than just pigeon holing it for wool only. Use Soft Wash as your secondary washing aid for all delicates, blankets, towels and doona’s. The natural soap formula makes it perfect for hand washing and soaking but can be used in your machine as well. Follow the washing guides for the fabrics being cleaned. Other wool washes strip lanolin from your woollens, destroying its water protection and ability to warm or cool, where Soft Wash being a natural soap base will not. Again we made Soft Wash using Australian eucalyptus oil and like its family is suitable for all septic, bio and grey water systems and is low allergenic for those with sensitive skin.
We would love to hear about your experience. Share your feedback or story below.
March 1, 2019 at 1:44 pm #1196
I absolutely love this product. I use it for all my delicate washes. It has a lovely refreshing eucalyptus scent.
I have a front loader and the product is very low sudsing.