Our super creamy Castile Foaming Hand & Body Wash Soap in Rose is back by popular demand. You have not tried a soap like this before.
Its 100% natural , vegan and organic. The recipe is based off a recipe from the 1700’s !
This foaming soap is available in both 400ml pump packs or our 1lt refills.
Made with natural essential oils only.
- 100% Made in Melbourne to an original 1770’s formulation … its just good old fashioned soap
- 100% Organic not a tallow based soap (not an animal-based product)
- Made using Natural essential oils, Eucalyptus, olive and coconut oils
- Kind on all skin types – leaving the skin feeling refreshed and moisturised
No animals are ever harmed when we make Euca – we love all animals big and small.
No Palm Oil or Parafens are used in Euca Products or stores in our warehouse.
WHAT IS CASTILE SOAP?
100% Organic castile soap is not a trade name – but a type of soap. Castile Soap describes the soap as being manufactured from organic raw materials only, such as olive oil and coconut oils. Historically manufactured at first in Spain in the 1700’s it was found to be superior to the traditional tallow animal fat product soaps. Wash yourself, clothes, your pets …. nearly anything. It’s so pure and natural, everyone should be using it.
As mentioned Castile soap is pure organic manufactured from raw materials unlike all other soaps which are produced either from an animal fat base or a detergent, surfactant petroleum
extract base. Produced from Natural Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, olive and coconut oil. Castile soap produces glycerine in its production process and is left in the formulation giving another reason for its “Kindness to skin” properties. Castile means that it’s made from 100 percent plant oils (no animal products like tallow). It’s also a true soap, not a chemical detergent, making Castile soap completely biodegradable and very earth-friendly. 100% Australian made. It does not contain palm oil or animal fats.
Castile ingredients: Water, Coconut fatty acid, Oleic Acid, Cocamidean Eucalyptus BP.
– Euca does not make any claim that our products specifically eliminate the current worldwide pandemic problem, but our articles and blogs do outline the best process for the removal of germs through thorough cleaning as well as disinfecting.
– Our Disinfectants and sanitiser have been independently tested to achieve the required elimination rate needed to be a superior product in the Australian market. Feel free to ask us for these reports.