NEW Euca’s Hand Sanitiser Gel and Hand and Surface Sanitiser Liquid
Available in – 40ml, 50ml, 250ml, 500ml Pump Pack or 500ml Spray Bottle sizes
“NOTE: the 40 ml tube & 50ml Pocket bottle can be refilled easily for continued use. don’t waste it, REFILL it “
✔️ With 70% W/W Ethanol, known to be effective in eliminating germs
MUST-READ SHIPPING TERMS:
- The items are packed in a protective manner as sanitisers are flammable goods.
- Euca may refund any orders that doesn’t fit the criteria for safe delivery.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to Tasmania due to shipping restrictions.
Multiple purchases may incur additional freight costs.
- NOTE EUCA’S HAND SANITISER CAN ONLY BE SENT VIA AUST POST
Hand hygiene has become recognised as the most important way of preventing the spread of germs, bacteria and sickness. Euca’s plant-derived hand sanitiser formula will effortlessly and safely sanitise your hands when you can’t wash them thoroughly.
- Hand Sanitiser reduces the spreading of germs
- Waterless hand cleansing
- No need for towels as evaporates and dries quickly
- Euca’s Hand Sanitiser has added skin moisturisers and conditioners leaves your hands fresh & non-oily
- Helps in healing small cuts and abrasions
- Ideal to keep in toilets, bathrooms and in food preparation areas
- Perfect for use in and around sick rooms
- Apply after handling soils and other contaminants
- Use before and after eating or after contact with pets and other animals
- Non-caustic formula
This product is made from our unique blend of ethanol, moisturiser and fresh melon fragrance. There are NO PEROXIDE’S or BLEACH – so it’s kinder to your hands.
70% W/W – which means this hand sanitiser is made with greater than 70% alcohol
- Euca is not tested on animals – we love all animals – big and small
- No Palm oil is used in any of our products
- Euca is paraben free
- Made and shipped from our factory here in Altona, Melbourne
Ingredients; Ethyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Natural Melon Fragrance, Biocide, Polysorbate 80, Water and No added colouring.
*NOTE, being highly alcohol-based, some surfaces may not be compatible with use a surface spray – test a small area first.
Questions? Contact us. We’re always available to assist.