Are your laundry products 100% soluble? If you’re not sure, the product label should have your answer. If it doesn’t, allow us a few minutes to convince you of why laundry detergent solubility matters and why you should switch to 100% soluble laundry products.
Do you know that most laundry products have extremely high levels of fillers?
The most common of which is Sodium sulphate or what we simply call as salt. These fillers are insoluble particles that are detrimental to the Earth’s soil, waterways, and your laundry’s washing machine. So how do these fillers even reach the soil and waterways? What happens during the washing process?
Insoluble particles are slow to dissolve, and sometimes don’t fully dissolve at all. These particles remain in your clothes when you complete laundry and consequently can irritate your skin and even cause bronchial allergies. It’s also the main cause of washing machine failure. These particles stay inside your washing machine, causing blockages and corrosion of machine pipes, parts, and pumps.
With laundry being an inescapable part of our everyday lives, it’s important to be knowledgeable about the laundry products you’re using. More specifically, it’s important to know how soluble product keep your washing machine working well and protect your family and the environment.
So you’re wanting to switch to 100% soluble laundry products, but don’t know where to start? Never fear, Euca are here to help! At EUCA, we pride ourselves on our eco-friendly and 100% soluble products.
Here are some great reasons why you should choose Euca Online Laundry and Household Cleaning Products when making the switch:
- Euca laundry products are 100% soluble
- We use 100% pure Australian Eucalyptus oil that boosts the cleaning and deodorising power of all our laundry products
- Our products do not use fillers, zeolites, SLS, enzymes or palm oil
- Euca does not contain insoluble, harsh alkalis, synthetic fragrance, and fillers
- Euca laundry powder has lower sodium content while our Euca Liquid has none
- The percentage of phosphate used in Euca Laundry Powder is food grade, readily degradable and below the Australian Standards, which makes it environment-friendly
- Euca has 35 times fewer salt than most common brands
- Euca has one of the lowest components of trace elements associated with environmental degradation
- Our laundry products are washing machine friendly including both top, front load and HE washing machines
- Euca Laundry Powder is gentle and kind to sensitive skin and does not cause skin and health problems
- EUCA has a natural eco-system pH of 6-8 which makes it environment-friendly – frogs, koalas, and other Aussie wildlife love it
- Independently tested by Lanfax Laboratories
Your household deserves a safer and better clean. Knowing how insoluble laundry products can affect your family’s health and inefficiently clean your laundry, it’s time for the switch. The best laundry products are those which are 100% soluble, organic, environment, and family-friendly.
Euca protects not only your clothes and machine but your whole family. Switch to our 100% soluble laundry products to make your laundry 100% risk-free.
To shop for a better clean, visit our website at www.eucaonline.coma.au/shop