Extreme cleaning problems …..Euca will ….”Lift it”- 500ml Spray Bottle
A well-kept secret is that the team at Euca have such a product, designed specifically to remove extremely hard to eliminate soiling like glue, gum, silicone, max and tar to name a few using a totally natural organic formulation that is not harmful to you or the environment.
Euca have been making their unique Lift It Citrus Clean in their Melbourne factory since the early 1970’s using the same family recipe of orange peel oil and sugar cane (ethanol).
Lift It is that good, it is also regarded as industrial commercial grade strength, but you also need to be careful as the strength of Lift It makes it not suitable for use on things like plastics, Acrylic’s, vinyl, foam, rubber, leather and suede. Euca recommend that you spot test on an inconspicuous area before proceeding with a total clean to gauge its suitability.
Ever wondered if someone has thought about how to quickly and easily remove unsightly graffiti or tagging you see everywhere lately. It’s the bane of modern life and if you find yourself on the receiving end of this social nightmare, you more often than not have to re-paint the affected area, well once again another use for Lift It is it can easily remove all fresh graffiti and tagging while older graffiti comes off with a bit of elbow grease and a light scour.
There is a long list of other soils Lift It can remove, like ink, chewing gum, tape residue, tree sap, clothing stains, red wine, coffee stains and the usual oils and greases you find in the workplace or at home.
Plus, it’s also a natural repellent for ants, cockroaches, fleas, bed bugs and other insects.
It’s that strong it’s NOT suitable on plastics, Acrylics, vinyl, rubber, foam, leather, Spot test first.
Made to our safe for the domestic home family recipe of orange peel oil and sugar cane ethanol, that is so good, it is also regarded as industrial commercial grade strength.
- 100% Australian made and owned
- Unique, natural stain remover, cleaner and organic solvent
- Easy removal of sticky soils, no need for harsh scrapping or sanding
- Removes fresh graffiti easily
- Older graffiti will require some scour pad scrubbing – but for best results, spray onto graffiti as soon as possible.
- Will remove glues, tar, wax, ink, chewing gum, tape residue, tree sap and much more.
- Can be used on materials and clothing to remove red wine and coffee stains
- It is also a natural repellent for ants, cockroaches, flea’s and other insects