Remember to order a “Cap & Bung” removal tool for all 10lt and 20lt Drums – it makes adding the tap a breeze! Available from our “Accessories & Replacement Parts” page here.
Euca Castile Soap is the most natural cleaner we have.
Added Natural Eucalyptus BP Grade for the Australian Fragrance.
- 100% Made in Melbourne to an original 1770’s formulation … it’s just good old fashioned soap
- 100% Organic not a tallow (not an animal-based product)
- Made using Eucalyptus, olive and coconut oils
- Kind on all skin types – so perfect for sensitive skin
- You can use this castile soap on your clothes, pets, dishes … nearly anything
No animals are ever harmed in the process of making Euca products – we Love all animals – big and small.
No Palm Oil is used in any Euca Products.
What is Castile Soap?
100% Organic Castile Soap is not a trading name but a type of soap. Castile Soap describes the soap as being
manufactured from organic raw materials only, such as olive oil and coconut oils. Historically manufactured at first in Spain in the 1700’s it was found to be superior to the traditional tallow animal fat product soaps.
Wash yourself, clothes, your pets …. nearly anything. It’s so pure and natural, everyone should be using it.
As mentioned Castile Soap is pure organic manufactured from raw materials unlike all other soaps which are produced either from an animal fat base or a detergent, surfactant petroleum extract base.
Produced from Eucalyptus, olive and coconut oil. (We have removed the Eucalyptus oil in our new Unscented formula).
CASTILE SOAP produces glycerine in its production process and is left in the formulation giving another reason for its “Kindness to skin” properties.
Castile means that it’s made from 100 percent plant oils (no animal products like tallow). It’s also a true soap, not a chemical detergent, making Castile soap completely biodegradable and very
100% Australian made
does not contain palm oil or animal fats.
Contains: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut fatty acid, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Glutaral and Eucalyptus.
– Euca does not make any claim that our products specifically eliminate the current worldwide pandemic problem, but our articles and blogs do outline the best process for the removal of germs through thorough cleaning as well as disinfecting.
– Our Disinfectants and sanitiser have been independently tested to achieve the required elimination rate needed to be a superior product in the Australian market. Feel free to ask us for these reports.