Hi it's us ...
Our hands carry out most of our chores in life, yet often we forget to take care of them. Follow our simple and easy hand care tips and start your journey to soft to touch hands.
At home, our hands get the busiest doing all the necessary work from cleaning, cooking, laundry and more. With all these tasks, taking care of our hands becomes a neglected routine. But it doesn’t have to be the case all the time.
Do you know that the backsides of our hands are delicate and can develop premature signs of aging if not taken care of properly? Calloused, rough and dull-looking hands may be a sign of hard work but it’s not at all very pleasing to look at whether we admit it or not. We know it’s sometimes a struggle to find the time to take care of your hands so we’ve come up with simple and easy hand care tips you can apply at the comfort of your own home.
- Protect your hands by wearing gloves whenever you work with water or interact with chemicals. Wear gloves when working in the kitchen, when gardening, when cleaning the toilet and bath and whenever necessary.
- Moisturise your hands once or twice daily to avoid getting it dry. In the summer days, use a light, non-greasy moisturiser and on winter choose a heavier cream like body butter and apply as much as needed.
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water. Washing with either too hot or too cold water has the tendency to damage the skin. Also keep in mind not to use a normal dish soap because it dries and harms the skin easily.
- Scrub your hands at least once a week with a good exfoliating agent or with a sugar and olive oil mixture. This helps remove old dead skin cells and achieve much smoother hands.
- Give your hands a good massage after a day’s work to improve blood circulation. Massage the palms first and work it towards your fingertips. This also helps you to relax and release tension after a hard day of work.
- Treat your hands with a nice manicure at least once a month to have your nails done and cuticles removed.
- Have a healthy eating habit. Eat lots of protein and foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Take essential vitamins like Vitamin B and Vitamin C for stronger and healthier hands and nails.
EUCA’s recommended products for softer, smoother and healthier hands:
A skin protectant for the whole family, this barrier cream protects, moisturises, rejuvenates, revives and reconditions hands and all skin.
A unique blended hand cleaner, formulated to be kind to you and the environment. Perfect for cleaning those hard to remove grimy soils.
A skin conditioner that helps moisturise, recondition, soothe and rejuvenate the whole body. Perfect for hard working hands!
Our hands are a vital part of the body that need a little TLC. No matter how busy you get, always pay attention to your hands. Do your chores as you must but don’t forget to take care of your hands. Keep them healthy, smooth and soft by applying our simple caring tips.
And of course, don’t forget to purchase our EUCA special skincare products from our shop and begin your journey to healthy hands today!